Monday, December 23, 2013

Another 48hours before christmast,here i am stuck at malacca where am futher my studies after spm.it comes to the end of my journey to get my diploma at mmu.i cant believe i can survive stay quite far away from my parents and siblings.you guys dont have any idea how many times i cried haha.thats so unforgettable yet sweetest happened in my life.okay back to stuck in malacca,i have no classes for tomorrow and wed i just so angry that suddenly lecture cancel the class for tomorrow session.hmm...
I feel awkward for doing nothing at malacca,well my friends force me to coming back to cheras as soon as possible.omg at this time i miss them so freaking much :'(
Yet on thursday i still have class.alhamdulillah my assignment almost complete and can't to submit.at the moment i think of shopping....yes shopping is the best therapy for me other than eating.ahah.girl just being girl.can't wait to wake up tomorrow to complete my tutorial.heee.while listen to your soul musician.oh gyeah!

I.WANT.TO.GO.HOME.ASAP!
Hold on dearself.think of better things always come late hehe.okay bye.yaww people be grateful cuz u have classes for tomorrow!!!!
Bye
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment